pipLightControl

Forum
BugTracker / Roadmap

Freeware List

de en

(Guest)

freuen
Hi pip, sorry for my bad english...
Your pipoialert is amazing, but i have some requests to do, i wish you can help me:
- Can I change the icons associated to mobile, fixed, etc cameras?
- Can I do a personalized description of a camera? Example
<latitude>,<longitude>,<fixed>,<description>,<speed limit>

For example a description can be:
Mobile camera hidden over a wall
or
Laser in late night

Thank you! zwinkern
23.10.11, 19:12:54

pip

(Administrator)

Nokia 5800XM (S60 5th), Sony Xperia arc S, Google Nexus 4
changed of: pip - 23.10.11, 22:20:36

i'm glad you like piPOIAlert.
Zitat:
Can I change the icons associated to mobile, fixed, etc cameras?
no, that is at the moment not possible but it would be a good idea to extract the icons from the sis file. i don't think that it's possible but will double check...
Zitat:
Can I do a personalized description of a camera?
you can't change the layout of the POI file. so you can't introduce a new tag called <fix> or sth like that but you can put anything you want in the description lachen why do you want to add a new tag?

piPOIAlert changelog / roadmap

wenn dir piPOIAlert gut gefällt, würde ich mich sehr über eine gute bewertung im entsprechenden store freuen
23.10.11, 22:20:04

(Guest)

cause it looks better instead of only speed popup freuen so learn me how i can add some description of the cameras freuen i have to do so?: example <lat>,<long>,<fix, police's camera hidden over a wall>, <speed> so that's right? Or i do some mistakes with some commas? ”,” another question...why when i convert from .csv to .txt, i lose the speeds of the cameras? I have a .csv so <lat>,<long>,<description of camera (mobile o fix)>, <speed> thank you freuen zwinkern
24.10.11, 11:10:16

pip

(Administrator)

Zitat:
<lat>,<long>,<fix, police's camera hidden over a wall>, <speed>
is correct
Zitat:
when i convert from .csv to .txt, i lose the speeds of the cameras
which converter are you using? where are you getting the csv file from?

wenn dir piPOIAlert gut gefällt, würde ich mich sehr über eine gute bewertung im entsprechenden store freuen
24.10.11, 11:27:12

(Guest)

I am using .cvs from "poigps", cause the speed cameras are always updated geschockt
24.10.11, 12:46:53

pip

(Administrator)

i don't have a specific converter for poigps ... will have a look at their files tonight. maybe i'll manage to create a converter for them as well...

24.10.11, 12:57:47

(Guest)

Thank you freuen
Now I found that if I "save as name" an Excel format (.cvs)to a file .txt, I have <lat>,<long>,<some others numbers>,<description>,<speed>

the lat and long are the same from csv to txt, but the "some others numers" are deleted...maybe they're an addictional coordinate? With your converter online, those are deleted, maybe are aimless? lachen

For example: (normal format)
9.152150,39.195770,071213 autovelox dir Poetto,50
(piPOIAlert format)
9.152150,39.195770,Fix,50

zwinkern
24.10.11, 13:06:26

(Guest)

Wooooooooooooow today I download from ovi store the 1.06 version!! freuen Now my Nokia N8 don't get blocked when I open the piPOIAlert!! freuen But It says that I have less than 5 POI traurig why?
Pip please help me, I spent hours yesterday to convert POIs from excel to txt :(!! What's wrong with my POIs? I follow your istruction but it can't read the POIs!! I give u an example
11.500180,43.556540,Fix Vacchereccia dir.S.Giovanni,50

Lat. , Long., Type of Camera Description of the camera , Speed

Maybe it need a comma (,) after Fix? If it would be so, the description would be a new layout? But so this is wrong!! mit Augen rollen verwirt What a mess traurig Thank u pip!
25.10.11, 19:26:34

pip

(Administrator)

Zitat:

is definitely correct! you probably save the POI file with the wrong format. just open your txt in eg. windows notepad and save the file as unicode (utf16)... that should do the trick.

sorry that the english help is not available yet. hope to finish it tonight or tomorrow.

25.10.11, 19:36:35

(Guest)

Zitat von pip:
Zitat:

is definitely correct! you probably save the POI file with the wrong format. just open your txt in eg. windows notepad and save the file as unicode (utf16)... that should do the trick.

sorry that the english help is not available yet. hope to finish it tonight or tomorrow.

Thank you! Now I try to save...well...I have the text and when I do "save as", I have those: ANSI, Unicode,Big-endian Unicode, UTF-8
What i select?
25.10.11, 20:12:41
Go to:
User in this topic
Following 4 guests and the following users read this topic: