pipLightControl

Forum
BugTracker / Roadmap

Freeware List

de en

sptw

(Newbie)

Hi Phillip,

it would be nice to see two more options on pipoialert.One of them would be; day and nigth option to auto or manual, instead only manual choice.

The other one would be the possibility to create or modify the various.wav files to support the max speed on sound alert. I have been using individual sound-alerts file ( works great), but missed the max speed. As for as i know, there are only 7 ways to use the individual sound alert files, but it seems for me it is impossible to use some data like this:

-46.713677,-23.596339,fix - 40 kmh,40

I mean, it does not matter if it is: fix - 40 Kmh or fix - 60 Kmh.The sound alert only can alert about the fix not the speed , is not it?

It would be very important for me, and probably for much other users , since most of the times we only use to hear the alert and not see in the display. At least , this is my case. I do not use to see the display.To tell you the truth, the POI icon, is not so important for me compared to sound alert option.I use glasses lachen

Thanks.
14.03.12, 06:11:24

pip

(Administrator)

Nokia 5800XM (S60 5th), Sony Xperia arc S, Google Nexus 4
hi sptw,
thanks for your feedback and sorry it took me so long to reply.

the automatic day / night switch is already on the todo list (automatic day / night modus change based on time)

Zitat:
I mean, it does not matter if it is: fix - 40 Kmh or fix - 60 Kmh.The sound alert only can alert about the fix not the speed , is not it?
that's a good point. i added that to my todo list.

thanks again for your feedback, i really appreciate it!

piPOIAlert changelog / roadmap

wenn dir piPOIAlert gut gefällt, würde ich mich sehr über eine gute bewertung im entsprechenden store freuen
19.03.12, 18:20:03
Go to:
User in this topic
Following 2 guests and the following users read this topic: